#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

IGP AVAILABLE,  SGP AVAILABLE,  IMP AVAILABLE, MT103 RECEIVER AVAILABLE , Australia account available, USA account available, European account available, 
Hello I have good receiver for MT103,MT799, wire transfers receiver in any countries,  instant Marchant pay account, instant global pay , SGP RECEIVER: we can meet in person or call me in video call I can always receive you're video calls on WhatsApp:+1 (770) 847-6750 we can receive up a trillion dollars 100% try with $500k see how I delivered before big deal all our account are very with BTC. WhatsApp +1 (770) 847-6750

I pay you in cash 
Through HTC 
Any currencies 

Only serious loader please

Guest Imp receiver
22 hours ago, Maham Shaikh said:

I need SGP, IMP & IGP receivers with ACTIVE accounts in UAE only.

Please...no dead beats begging for BTC to activate need reply

Please be reasonable and a have a good plan for payout and we will work everyday.

PEACE TO ALL

We receive insta merchant pay, insta global pay whts app 8820210046

• Maham Shaikh changed the title to IMP & IGP RECEIVER AVAILABLE
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Trump2020!!!!
On 8/17/2020 at 4:19 PM, Maham Shaikh said:

We can receive for IMP & IGP.

Payout in 2 hours. 20%....all inclusive.

Please don’t beg or bargain...ratio is fixed

Whatspp Only 971 56 129 7977

Don't post bullshit ads If you can't keep up your words...if you're posting an ad saying you do withdrawals...then where's the attitude to talk shite on WhatsApp saying it's for impressing girls and can't be done :) and if you claim 2 hours payout, there's no reason to talk about kissing and hugging when someone suggests face to face, learn to talk respectfully, and do business, that is if you genuinely do the business at all.

Any imbecile can spew trash with a fake accent and block the number, real people do real business.

Anyway, rest of you beware, this gent blocked me for asking a simple question on how to do the deal f2f, apart from talking inconsequential attitude filled crap in a voice note, His number is not reachable, I leave it to anyone out there as information. Cheers .. 

PS- looking for an IGP/IMP receiver in Dubai. Anyone? (Those with attitude please refrain..here to do business not suffer your nonsense)

On 8/17/2020 at 2:49 PM, Maham Shaikh said:

I have genuine sender of Global Business Pay https://globalbusinesspay.com/

Only genuine receiver who can repay in 24 hours only. Whats App me +91 6304-287-044

email: skhanhyd1985@gmail.com

Hi everyone, I recieve payment for imp and igp, I’ll pay you 45% within 1-3 hours from recieving, I can do face to face deal in the United States or any type of deal in any country, I always have bitcoins ready to pay and all proofs available 

+16316333693 whatsapp me 

On 8/17/2020 at 2:49 PM, Maham Shaikh said:

I NEED IMP RECEIVER. I CAN START WITH 1000$. IF YOU AGREE THEN REPLY

• Maham Shaikh changed the title to IGP RECEIVER AVAILABLE - Dubai
On 8/18/2020 at 12:36 AM, emenike said:

IGP AVAILABLE,  SGP AVAILABLE,  IMP AVAILABLE, MT103 RECEIVER AVAILABLE , Australia account available, USA account available, European account available, 
Hello I have good receiver for MT103,MT799, wire transfers receiver in any countries,  instant Marchant pay account, instant global pay , SGP RECEIVER: we can meet in person or call me in video call I can always receive you're video calls on WhatsApp:+1 (770) 847-6750 we can receive up a trillion dollars 100% try with $500k see how I delivered before big deal all our account are very with BTC. WhatsApp +1 (770) 847-6750

I pay you in cash 
Through HTC 
Any currencies 

Only serious loader please

I am interested...

Contact me

Whatsapp : 03117771823

On 9/13/2020 at 1:21 AM, Trade E said:

Hi everyone, I recieve payment for imp and igp, I’ll pay you 45% within 1-3 hours from recieving, I can do face to face deal in the United States or any type of deal in any country, I always have bitcoins ready to pay and all proofs available 

+16316333693 whatsapp me 

Contact me 

Whatsapp : 03117771823

On 9/13/2020 at 1:51 AM, Trade E said:

+16316333693 whatsapp me 

Please whatsapp me +91-786-008-3333