#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Bitcoins (BTC) for sale outside the regulated market (OTC).

Hello everyone,

Bitcoins for sale outside the regulated market (OTC).

I am direct seller of Bitcoins (BTC) with best discount and procedure..

My Bitcoins can be bought from anywhere in the world, because I sell Bitcoins only remotely via the Internet (online).
I sell Bitcoins directly - OTC market (only) ==> Trading BTC on the OTC market is only direct transactions between natural persons (seller + buyer) without the participation of platforms, exchanges and exchange offices. Such miracles as platforms for OTC trading with payment via escrow are possible only in Nigerian Scams where scammers like wizards turn illegal transactions into legal business using fake websites of anonymous scammers .

Minimum 3 Bitcoins per one single transaction.
Maximum: 500 Bitcoins per one single transaction.
Discount for the buyer: -15% gross / -10% net
Commission for inmediateres: 5% (2,5 + 2,5)

Standard procedure:
Contract Signed 
Funds to seller 
Bitcoins to buyer
Commission to inmediateres

Looking only for very serious buyers.
Opportunity - I encourage you to invest in Bitcoins - in 2021, 1 BTC will reach a price of $USD 600,000 (six hundred thousand).

I don’t communicate via WhatsApp !
Contact via email:   thomastrade.eu@gmail.com
----------
Important information for people who have no experience in trading Bitcoins:
1) Legally, BTC can be purchased on the regulated market (platforms, exchange offices and exchanges) but only up to the amount of 15,000 euros (1-2 BTC) per day.
Some platforms provide an escrow account for transactions.

2) Above 15,000 euros, you can buy BTC in any amount but only outside the regulated market (OTC), i.e. directly from the seller.
The rules for trading Bitcoin outside the regulated market are high risk as the buyer has to pay in advance by bank transfer to receive BTC.
Buying BTC over the market OTC means that the only form of payment is standard (national, foreign or European) bank wire transfer, because payments via L/C, escrow, and conditional SWIFT (MT799, MT103+, MT103/72, MT103/202) are reserved only for legals transactions and not for OTC market trading.

NOTE:  Scammers - illiterate people do not have my permission to copy my post! 

Edited by Thomas Czpak
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 11:04 AM, Thomas Czpak said:

Hello everyone,

I am direct seller of Bitcoins (BTC) with best discount (-15% gross) and procedure..
My Bitcoins can be bought from anywhere in the world, because I sell Bitcoins only remotely via the Internet (online).

Opportunity - I encourage you to invest in Bitcoins - in 2021, 1 BTC will reach a price of $USD 600,000 (six hundred thousand).

If you are interested in buying, write.
e-mail:  
thomastrade.eu@gmail.com

I am interested in buying Bitcoin 

Contact me on my WhatsApp: 

+855 97 556 3813

On 9/13/2020 at 3:04 AM, Frank said:

I am interested in buying Bitcoin 

Contact me on my WhatsApp: 

+855 97 556 3813

Contact via email: thomastrade.eu@gmail.com

On 8/20/2020 at 5:04 PM, Thomas Czpak said:

Hello everyone,

I am direct seller of Bitcoins (BTC) with best discount (-15% gross) and procedure..

I sell Bitcoins directly - OTC market (only).
Minimum 3 Bitcoins per transaction.
Maximum 500 Bitcoins per transaction.

Standard procedure:
Contract Signed 
Funds to seller 
Bitcoins to buyer
Commission to inmediateres

Contact via email:   thomastrade.eu@gmail.com
----------
1) Legally, BTC can be purchased on the regulated market (platforms, exchange offices and exchanges) but only up to the amount of 15,000 euros per day.

2) Above 15,000 euros, you can buy BTC in any amount but only outside the regulated market (OTC), i.e. directly from the seller.
The rules for trading Bitcoin outside the regulated market are high risk as the buyer has to pay in advance by bank transfer to receive BTC.
Buying BTC over the market OTC means that the only form of payment is standard (national, foreign or European) bank wire transfer, because payments via L/C, escrow, and conditional SWIFT are reserved only for legals transactions and not for OTC market trading.

Current offer.

Guest Melisa
El 20/8/2020 a las 12:04, Thomas Czpak dijo:

Hola a todos,

Soy vendedor directo de Bitcoins (BTC) con mejor descuento (-15% bruto) y trámite ..

Mis Bitcoins se pueden comprar desde cualquier parte del mundo, porque vendo Bitcoins solo de forma remota a través de Internet (en línea).
Vendo Bitcoins directamente - mercado OTC (solo).
Mínimo 3 Bitcoins por transacción.
Máximo 500 Bitcoins por transacción.

Buscando solo compradores muy serios.
Oportunidad - Te animo a invertir en Bitcoins - en 2021, 1 BTC alcanzará un precio de $ USD 600.000 (seiscientos mil).

¡No me comunico por WhatsApp!
Contacto por correo electrónico:   thomastrade.eu@gmail.com
----------
Información importante para personas que no tienen experiencia en el comercio de Bitcoins:
1) Legalmente, BTC se puede comprar en el mercado regulado (plataformas , oficinas de cambio e intercambios) pero solo hasta la cantidad de 15.000 euros diarios.
Algunas plataformas ofrecen una cuenta de depósito en garantía para las transacciones.

2) Por encima de los 15.000 euros, puedes comprar BTC por cualquier importe pero solo fuera del mercado regulado (OTC), es decir, directamente del vendedor.
Las reglas para operar con Bitcoin fuera del mercado regulado son de alto riesgo y que el comprador debe pagar por adelantado mediante transferencia bancaria para recibir BTC.
Comprar BTC en el mercado OTC significa que la única forma de pago es una transferencia bancaria bancaria nacional, extranjera o europea estándar, porque los pagos a través de L / C, depósito en garantía y SWIFT condicional están reservados solo para transacciones legales y no para operaciones en el mercado OTC.

Hola, ¿puedes pagar Bitcoin a través de insta Merchant Pay?

33 minutes ago, Guest Melisa said:

Hola, ¿puedes pagar Bitcoin a través de insta Merchant Pay?

1) Legally, BTC can be purchased on the regulated market (platforms, exchange offices and exchanges) but only up to the amount of 15,000 euros per day.

Buying BTC over the market OTC means that the only form of payment is standard (
national, foreign or European) bank wire transfer, because payments via L/C, escrow, and conditional SWIFT are reserved only for legals transactions and not for OTC market trading.

Edited by Thomas Czpak
  • Thomas Czpak changed the title to Bitcoins (BTC) for sale outside the regulated market (OTC).
On 10/1/2020 at 9:04 PM, Nehmay Inc said:

contact me. +918000000221

hi i need 3BTC for activating my IGP account its possible..

will make the meetinng and do the same oon the table.. if interest please ping me vaasuki@hotmail.com or whats app me - 08072936681