#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Facilitating Purchase or Lease of SBLC/BG From Prime Rated Banks. Direct to a Valid Financial Instruments Provider.

Erk Assets Finance

Dear Sir/Ma,
I'm an expert in Finance, Investments, Assets Collateralization and Banking. I am a mandate to a provider company and in direct communication with the Lessor of some major banking instruments such BG- SBLC-LC -DLC. The provider company is also one of the main entities with World's Top Organizations and operate under the Capital & Investments Arm providing Finance for viable projects or business.

Kind revert to have  our working terms for further proceedings.

Email : erkassets.finance@gmail.com
SKYPE ID;  erkassets.finance1@gmail.com

Intermediaries / Consultants / Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together

With Regards,
Erkan SÜGÜT.
President / CEO ERK Assets
International Financial Experts.

Dear Sir/Ma,
My name is Erkan Sugut,I am a direct mandate to a genuine and registered private lender, finance trader, direct provider of Bank Guarantees(BG), Standby Letters of Credit(SBLC), Letter of Credit (LC), Non Recourse Loan, Project Funding from top rated banks worldwide.

We are RWA ready to close deals with any interested client in a few banking days, we deliver promptly as set forth by our Deed of Agreement.

NB: Agents, Brokers, Consultants and Intermediaries are welcome to bring their clients from anywhere around the world based on commission and we will work together in complete confidence for the benefits of all parties involved.

Please contact us for our procedure through 
Email : erkassets.finance@gmail.com
SKYPE ID;  erkassets.finance1@gmail.com

Regards 
Managements

• OIXCIV changed the title to Facilitating Purchase or Lease of SBLC/BG From Prime Rated Banks. Direct to a Valid Financial Instruments Provider.
  • 1 month later...
Guest DEBY FINANCING LOANS COMPANY

I am a private money lender and Investor, Do you need a legit, honest, reputable and quick loan?  I can help you with 100% guarantee loan, I am offering business and individual loan, More also we finance all kind of projects. Waiting to hear from you to enable us send you the loan application form or for more details contact

CONTACT LENDER COMPANY: 

C.E.O. Deby Johnson.  
debyfinancingloans@gmail.com
Whatsapp Number: +447459797459
Whatsapp Number: +918375004762
DEBY FINANCING LOANS COMPANY

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Wendell Nachazeltl
      We someone who will be able to receive the amount of $19 million dollars funds. 

This funds is from my partner from Romania who’s willing to contest for a presidential election and the campaign will be coming up in 3 weeks time and he need someone who will help him receive this funds and keep it safe.

full agreement will be done and you will need to send your phone number and email with your ID for full confirmation that you’re genuine and someone who won’t vanish after receiving the funds. 

Please Dubai r-e-c-I ver  not needed for security reasons ❌❌ don’t Dm me if you stay in Dubai 
      contact here for more information: milleybrown56@gmail.com
    • By Michael Bisong
      1. 073 & 042 ARE NEEDED FOR HIGH VOLUME FUNDING F2F ONLY
      2. HIGH LIMITS ACCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR WIRE TRANSFER, DIRECT DEPOSIT, CASHIER CHECK AND PICK UP ONLY 
      3. SERVER TO SERVER RECEVER IS NEEDED 
      4. BG MONETISER IS NEEDED
      kindly message to begin👇🏽
      michaelbisong100@gmail.com
    • By Agos Finanziaria S.p.A
      Hello!
      Are you tired of looking for loans and mortgages? Have you been consistently rejected by your Banks and other financial institutions? The good news is here!
      Agos Finanziaria S.p.A is an international corporate finance firm that have turned individuals and companies into financial giants. We provide working capital and financial advisory services to merchants, international corporations, family-owned businesses, and financial investors.
      We offer loan ranging from 20,000 Euros to 10,000.000.000 and more, Our Funding/Financing is not restricted to any geographical location or country, Simple Paperwork, Quick Approvals And Flexible Repayment Schedules.
      If achieving financial freedom is your goal, you are at the right place, kindly contact us with your details and a loan officer will be attached to you for advice and loan processing.
      We are now EMPLOYING BROKERS. If you know of any company with viable projects/proposals that needs financing, kindly send the Executive Summary or Business Plan for our evaluation, if it fits our criteria, you will hear from us within 24 hours. We pay referral fees on every successful transaction. We look forward to our Business acquaintance.
      Regards!
      info@agosfinanziaria.com
      https://agosfinanziaria.com
      Agos Finanziaria S.p.A
    • By Rolland Alpizar
      Ghh
      FOR REAL ESTATE AND GOVERNMENT PROJECTS
      I currently need a নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী that can receive direct mt103 cash wire transfer for project completion. Total amount is 50m Euro and first trench depends on your capacity and our negotiation you must ensure you have good complaince with your bank. WhatsApp 
        +16573412138

Important Information

Terms of Use