#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

1 hour ago, Emmy Godwin said:

If you are in Amsterdam Netherlands or Dubai and you have UK BANK ACCOUNT,  I will transfer money to you from my company Account in UK And you give me cash the same time you confirm the payment in Amsterdam or Dubai if you are interested contact me +31687353101

if u can wire it to US bank , will hand the cash for u in Dubai......email me for more info..smsm2021@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 9:41 PM, Emmy Godwin said:

If you are in Amsterdam Netherlands or Dubai and you have UK BANK ACCOUNT,  I will transfer money to you from my company Account in UK And you give me cash the same time you confirm the payment in Amsterdam or Dubai if you are interested contact me +31687353101

Hello we can take cash or you can make deposit and take you money in dubai. For details msg me.

Guest B2B only whatsApp +393477291708

Hello dear .. I saw your message on this website .. I will go directly into the topic ... I am in Saudi Arabia ... I have private and strong accounts in Switzerland and I can receive and send money to and from these private accounts from all Europe, America, Canada and Arab countries such as Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain  ... if you are interested in this matter, we will arrange the rest of the steps 

WhatsApp +393477291708

On 9/12/2020 at 6:41 PM, Emmy Godwin said:

Sir, can we try this out? I have reliable sources that can do this for you in Europe and Asia. So let's chat on WhatsApp.