#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Notice 
Instamerchantpay is/has closed the withdrawal seal, therefore no withdrawal will be possibly made now henceforth as we are moving our services to a better and stable databse. Instamerchantpay will be anticipated and monitored together with the Instawalletpay. On or before October the Instawalletpay shall integrate fully with the instamerchantpay. Your balances will automatically be moved to the instawallet pay account after your application, if you've made payment for a card if you can present a proof of your transaction for card activation your card will be activated instantly if you haven't you'll have to pay for your card to be activated.

You will further be contacted with informations and instructions as to avoid been defrauded do not make any payments in claims of withdrawal as withdrawal on instamerchantpay is been integrated to Instawalletpay

This was the message I got on my mail for instamerchantpay
Guys don't send any imp to anyone no body can withdraw until on or before October they said

you can text me on WhatsApp +16195971284 to explain more don’t fall a victim keep your money very soon you be able to withdraw