#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

USA Wells Fargo account available for

USA based Corporation ready as receiver for U Turn work in Wells Fargo Bank for genuine work only.

:::::Accept all funds from anywhere

:::::Return amount to any country of sender choice

:::::Work is directly with account/corporation owner

:::::Bank to Bank Transfer/Wire Transfer, no online access provided

:::::Face to Face available if needed

No scammers, No purchased/hacked logs!!! 

* All conditions and guarantees are accepted.

* All requested genuine documents and CIS will be provided.

* Daily video and screen shots will be provided.

* This is a legitimate US corporation with a major bank account.

* We request for your own confidence to start with a very small amount. This will also show you the time it takes.

* Only when you are satisfied with the time and 100% trusting, we will move with the full amount.

* Note:-
Refund will be from another bank and for that you must give us enough time for the funds to be available.

Contact on WhatsApp +919113585845

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Andrew Holli
      USA credit union account is urgently needed for instant loading, USA account is also urgently needed please contact me on WhatsApp on +16195971284

reflection is a must if the funds doesn't hit the account I pay you $500 for  time wasting.......

contact me now for sure instant funding 

credit cards is also needed for instant funding limit increase

NOTE: online access is compulsory 
    • By Felicity crowley
      If you have a usa credit union account contact me for instant funding or loading of accounts also equity line of credit is urgently needed for massive cashout, credit cards are neeeded also for loading of funds.

NOTE: Online access is compulsory

Text me on whatsapp on +16195971284
    • By OliverBen
      IGP AVAILABLE, SGP Available, IMP Available, MT103 RECEIVER Available, United States account available, European account available... Hello I have good receiver for MT103, Wire transfer receiver in any countries, instant Marchant pay account, instant global pay: we can meet in person or call me in video call I can always receive you're video calls on WhatsApp:+234 (7067120721) we can receive above $100 Million USD 100%. Try with any amount below $100k see how I perform first before any big transaction. All our accounts are with BTC. You can also email me if you can't me on mobile line datasauge@gmail.com. 
      I pay within few hours, and in cash, through BTC. 
      Any currencies

Only serious loader please, I will not tolerate time wasters! Please keep off if you don't have any deal! 
    • By keygold
      Hello all. i Need accounts with online access. For $100k. No card needed. Must be present when loading. 
      telegram
      keygold3
    • By BOAGG
      Corporate US OR ASIAN account loadings only - (fiscal reasons) - Funds originate from EU. Ratio is 55% to Receiver 45% to Sender. Upfront Terminal fee 9 000 USD equally split between introducer (us) & receiver. 
      1. We issue contract. 
      2. You sign contract, I issue invoice and you pay 4 500 USD before the end of the day (eventually by bitcoin) 
      3. We redirect the first tranche of 700 000 USD to your beneficiary account 
      4. You disburse the funds. 
      5. We redirect the next tranches until total amount is reached. 
      Email Erlhard57@gmail.com if the above terms are workable.
      WhatsApp: +44 7832 182734