I am WU Receiver / Wire transfer

IGP Receiver. 

These are my Charges

Regards,
Chinmay.

+918000000221

Edited by Nehmay Inc

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JAI
      Hi,
      I have 5M usd in my international global pay wallet i want the receiver on table payment or transfer to account.. or payment converted to skrill, paypal, nettler, zepay, bitcoin wallet..

Any one the genuine receiver converter interested please send the details to vaasuki@hotmail.com.. 
    • By JAI
      Hi,
      I have 5M usd in my international global pay wallet i want the received on table payment or transfer to account.. or payment converted to skrill, paypal, nettler, zepay, bitcoin wallet..

Any one the genuine receiver converter interested please send the details to vaasuki@hotmail.com.. 
    • By oty7
      insta global pay sender needed imeadetly urgently !!! +44 7827 620683 
      contact me and we can make some money 
    • By BankLoader
      I have method and proof of withdrawing funds from International global pay.
      You dont need to send funds to anyone you can withdraw a specific amount from your International Global pay account without activating any card.
      You have to pay some fee in BTC to International global pay (They accept only BTC and its very less) When they confirm your transaction.
      After cashout I want 70%. 
      Whatsapp me on +1475-273-0747
      No chitchat all is written oy whatsapp me if you agree with all terms written above. Dont come for 50/50 share and I pay fee after you can pay. Dont brag dont bark and dont beg or I will report your account to FBI/NSA/CYBERSELL/Website for attempted fraud.
    • By BhagwanKumawzt
      Do you need a quick long or short term Loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan,student Loan, debt consolidation Loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score.
      * Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
      * Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
      * Consolidation Loan and many more.
      Contact US for more information about Loan offer and we will solve your financial problem. contact us via email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
      Calling/Whats App  +919667837169
      Dr. Mark Thomas