#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Revamping your company website development!!!

Sital Singh

Revamp your website

Hi There,

This is Sital. I’m an online marketing executive.

We are an India base IT company. We have a good creative team to design & develop a eye catching website for your business.

we are offering a great offer to get a new business website.

Please let me know if you are interested so that we can provide you more detail. 

You can give me your Skype id or Phone number to discuss more.

Regards,                                                    

Sital.

• 4 months later...

Hi There,

This is Komal. I’m an online marketing executive.

We are an India base IT company. We have a good creative team to design & develop a eye catching website for your business.

We are offering a great offer to get a new business website.

Please let me know if you are interested so that we can provide you more detail.

You can give me your Skype id or Phone number to discuss more.

Regards,                                                    

Komal.

• 3 years later...
  • OIXCIV changed the title to Revamping your company website development!!!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nikos Papadimitriou
      B2BL specialized in localization - marketing and sales services
      Dear Manager, Β2ΒL is a new company specialized in localization services, as well as in marketing and sales. Each of our products are designed to increase the strength ofsales and market value of your business.
      Our company has branches: In Spain - Greek - Cuprus - Russia - Iran. 
      If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us:
      George Argiros 
      info@b2bl.eu
      Our company consists of experienced executives from the IT industry and commercial services in order to promote and develop sales and services for the specific markets.
      Our objective is the establishment of one customer focused company with high class expertise, in order to meet your real needs for high-quality services at lower cost. 
      We use modern methods of online marketing contact and analyze call center database of potential customers who have expressed interest.
      We have the organization and technical infrastructure in order to support the representation of your products and services.
      We can support your Business to the following service categories :
      • Creating Customer List
      • B2B Digital Marketing Strategy
      • Business Representation
      • Localize Newsletter
      • Getting your products into European stores or distribution channels 
      • Marketing Campaign Localization
      • Remote Receprionist for Business
      Let us create your professional announcements and texts for your company. Not everyone has the experience, knowledge or time to construct a market-targeted or promotionaltext that will bring new customers.
      If you want to organize social media posts for anannouncement, a promotional email, a company profile text or a product explanation in Greek, Bulgarian,Russian,Iranian but don’t have the skills or time needed – this is the tool that will help you out.
      We can write a text or paragraph up to your preference in the direction you want. 
      With a long term experience behind us we found the right formula to get someone’s attention.
      We can prepare a whole Social Media campaign just from the keywords that briefly describe your clinic (company) or treatment (product). We can set you up with website, blog or regular Facebook, Twitter, Linked IN etc. announcements and posts.
      Bulgaria: 19 Vinitsa, Sofia 11 11
      +359 87 869 3682 | info@b2bl.eu
      Russia: 12 Presnenskaya nab., Moscow
      +7 (499) 403 34 32 | info@b2bl.eu
      Greece: Thoukididou 95 173 43 Athens 
      +30 698 651 9399 | gr@b2bl.eu
    • By MBM
      I NEED ACH GATEWAY TO MAKE PAYMENT
      E-CHEQUE ONLY!
      LOOKING TO DO 100 - 200 K USD DAILY
      PAYOUT I PREFER TO BE IN BTC
      WHATSAPP: ‪+1 (209) 284‑1875‬
    • By Account Services
      LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT STRESS! !! !!!   Join our teams of Management and earn $6,000 Thousands monthly from Amazon and Coop worldwide without limit or hard jobs. Just give this a one month try and you will always remember this day for the rest of your life. Give your family the life the desire today with this simple step to unending financial future secure.
      It’s Free to join and we have a lot of retailers to shop with!

Sign up now and take the first step towards building a passive Monthly income.     https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?Type=Affiliate&data=4r401o9tH9w=   https://clubshop.com/index.aspx?data=4r401o9tH9w=   HURRY UP WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY STILL NEW IN THE SYSTEM.
    • By Worldfincomm
      We have 3D website receiver available for the large and small amounts.
    • By Sooryamax
      We are from Sri Lanka and this is our organization website. We are looking for loaders who willing to work on 3d.we can return 50% in 3 to 5 days honestly. Our banking system is not releasing money in 48 hours. We can work with hundi dealers also. Gradually increase the fund, and trust. Tested with 10 to 50$ and then 1000 is first return (this we can do with our own pocket money within 24 hours). Then 5000 return your 50%,then 8000 return your 50%,then 15000 return your 50%. Then 25000 return your 50%,50,000 return your 50%. Like this. We have successfully operated with Pakistani customers, dubai customers, Indian customers and Chinese customers. Don't trust us, TRUST THE SYSTEMS WE WORK. WhatsApp +94774223766 

Important Information

Terms of Use