#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Glenn Smith
      Hi guys, Penfed Credit Union of 41 years old for direct  deposit, Wire, and ACH transactions  is available for serious deal.
      Please  no joker and no time wasters and no games.
      MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP: +1 803-674-4930
    • By Etienne87
      I hate that you have to change the spelling but oh well    I have several accounts to reeceeve  ( they are mine ) and they are all in the US. I can accept up to 5 million per tranche depending on the account. I will only accept wires and SWIFTS cash transfers ( including GPI ). Lastly, I usually get 20%  and that covers me only. I do have some European contacts but the percentage will be much higher.   So here are the rules:   - No online access will be given, - No CIS will be furnished as all info contained in them will be in the contract, - I live in the States, so cannot meet unless you come over, - Not interested in IP/IP, DTC, SBLC, or those types of deals. Only wires or SWIFT'S, - If I don't answer, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not interested, - Funds can be returned quickly ( within 24 hours in most cases ). - Can start with smaller amounts ( minimum of 25K ) as a test. - There are several ways I know that a deal is being shopped ( or the deal isn't real ), so there's another reason I may not answer. - Prefer U.S. banks as I can return funds quicker, and - Prefer non KYC deals, but will consider both. - Do NOT ask for any kind of fees.   If interested, either email me, largent at post dot com or WhatsApp me, 1-262-269-4844. Feel free to ask questions or get info. If you're acting as a broker, you will be covered.   P.S. Also have NetSpend quickpay now.   P.P.S. Don't tell me not to post this again. Several people have said they are tired of seeing the same post because nothing ever happens. Yet when I agree to their terms ( and provide bank info ), they disappear. Either piss or get off the pot!    
    • By Vislouinc Home
      Welcome to MELCHI - VON FINANCIAL CONSULT
      We are direct to Ready, Reliable and Genuine Developers around the World. Developers are willing, reliable and ready to complete any contract effectively, timely and efficiently. Developers are with outstanding limits in TRILLION and beyond. Depending on your request, we provide you CIS with an account that meet provider's needs.  We have in line all kinds of receiving Banking Accounts for all types of transactions and instruments for all your needs. Developers for direct wires - TT's, Manual downloads - MD's, SWIFTS transfers (including MT103, MT103/202. CASH, CREDIT LINE AND OTHERS), DTC, BLOCK FUNDS, STP, FTP, OFF LEDGER, LEDGER TO LEDGER, IBAN, SBLC PROVIDERS, BTC, ALLIANCE LITE2 OR GPI /With UETR code. Automatic, Manual download and Semi Download). Acceptable Sharing Ratio starts from 20% - 75% depending on transfer and fund types and the contract type you provide to us. Commission or fees covers settlement and other interest!

THE FOLLOWING AVAILABLE AND WILLING:
      - CURRENCY EXCHANGE AVAILABLE || EURO >> DOLLAR, DOLLAR >>EURO, EURO >> ANY CURRENCY, DOLLAR >> ANY CURRENCY ||
      -  WESTERN UNION
      - MONEY GRAM
      - SBLC
      - BTC // BUY // SALE //Сезимтал Мазмун
      - BLOCK FUNDS - DEVELOPERS AVAILABLE!
      - 2D AND 3D SITE AVAILABLE
      SWIFT MT 103/202 STP/FTP Manual Download - ASIA DEVELOPERS
      SWIFT MT 103/202 STP/FTP Manual Download -  MIDDLE EAST DEVELOPERS
      SWIFT MT 103/202 STP/FTP Manual Download - USA DEVELOPERS
      SWIFT MT 103/202 STP/FTP Manual Download -  AUSTRALIA DEVELOPERS
      SWIFT MT103/202 // COLLATERAL // ONE WAY // DEBIT // L2L // S2S //Cash Wire Transfer - ASIA DEVELOPERS
      SWIFT MT103/202 // COLLATERAL // ONE WAY // DEBIT // L2L // S2S //Cash Wire Transfer - EUROPE DEVELOPERS
      SWIFT MT103/202 // COLLATERAL // ONE WAY // DEBIT // L2L // S2S //Cash Wire Transfer - MIDDLE EAST DEVELOPERS
      SWIFT MT103/202 // COLLATERAL // ONE WAY // DEBIT // L2L // S2S //Cash Wire Transfer - USA DEVELOPERS
      SWIFT MT103/202 // COLLATERAL // ONE WAY // DEBIT // L2L // S2S //Cash Wire Transfer –AUSTRALIA DEVELOPERS
      Alliance lite 2 //MD //AUTO - ASIA DEVELOPERS
      Alliance lite 2 //MD //AUTO - EUROPE DEVELOPERS
      Alliance lite 2 // MD /AUTO - USA DEVELOPERS

MT103/GPI AUTOMATIC / SEMI AUTO / MANUAL // + UETR CASH TRANSFER - ASIA DEVELOPERS
      MT103/GPI AUTOMATIC / SEMI AUTO / MANUAL // + UETR TRANSFER - EUROPE DEVELOPERS
      MT103/GPI TRANSFER AUTOMATIC / SEMI AUTO / MANUAL // + UETR - USA DEVELOPERS
      MT103/GPI TRANSFER AUTOMATIC / SEMI AUTO / MANUAL// + UETR - MIDDLE EAST DEVELOPERS

DTC Transfer - ASIA DEVELOPERS
      DTC Transfer - MIDDLE EAST DEVELOPERS
      DTC Transfer - USA DEVELOPERS
      DTC Transfer –CANADA DEVELOPERS

SEPA //SDD // SCTI // SCT //B2B //SDD CORE Transfer - ASIA DEVELOPERS
      SEPA //SDD // SCTI // SCT //B2B //SDD CORE Transfer - EUROPE DEVELOPERS
      SEPA //SDD // SCTI // SCT //B2B //SDD CORE Transfer - MIDDLE EAST DEVELOPERS
      SEPA //SDD // SCTI // SCT //B2B //SDD CORE Transfer - USA DEVELOPERS
      SEPA //SDD // SCTI // SCT //B2B //SDD CORE Transfer –CANADA DEVELOPERS
      2D & 3D SITE- ASIA DEVELOPERS
      2D & 3D SITE - EUROPE DEVELOPERS
      2D & 3D SITE - MIDDLE EAST DEVELOPERS
      2D & 3D SITE- USA DEVELOPERS
      2D & 3D SITE–CANADA DEVELOPERS
      IPIP/IPID Transfer - ASIA DEVELOPERS
      IPIP/IPID Transfer - MIDDLE EAST DEVELOPERS
      IPIP/IPID Transfer - USA DEVELOPERS
      IPIP/IPID Transfer –CANADA DEVELOPERS
      HAWALA PICKUP - ASIA DEVELOPERS
      HAWALA PICKUP - EUROPE DEVELOPERS
      HAWALA PICKUP - MIDDLE EAST DEVELOPERS
      HAWALA PICKUP- USA DEVELOPERS
      HAWALA PICKUP–CANADA DEVELOPERS
      CURRENCY EXCHANGE - ASIA DEVELOPERS
      CURRENCY EXCHANGE - EUROPE DEVELOPERS
      CURRENCY EXCHANGE - MIDDLE EAST DEVELOPERS
      CURRENCY EXCHANGE- USA DEVELOPERS
      CURRENCY EXCHANGE–CANADA DEVELOPERS
      - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY OF THE DEVELOPERS
      - DO NOT ASK FOR ANY KIND OF VIDEOS / REQUEST ONLY ON DEMAND WHEN APPLICABLE
      - UNNECESSARY DEMANDS ARE NOT PERMITTED, DEVELOPERS ARE GENUINE!
      - LONG CHAIN BROKERS CONTRACTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
      - ONLY MANDATES AND DIRECT PROVIDERS SHOULD CONTACT
      - Do NOT ask for any kind of fees.
      -No time wasters will be permitted!

- NEW DEVELOPERS ARE ALSO WELCOME

If interested, either email MELCHIVONFC@gmail.com me,  or WhatsApp me, +1 302 260 6019 
      Feel free to ask questions or get info. If you're acting as a broker, you will be covered.
    • By MELCHI - VON
      Welcome to MELCHI - VON CONSULT
      We are direct to Ready, Reliable, and Genuine INVESTORS around the World. INVESTORS are willing, reliable, and ready to complete any contract effectively, timely, and efficiently. INVESTORS are with outstanding limits in TRILLION and beyond. Depending on your request, we provide you CIS with an account that meets the provider's needs.  We have inline all kinds of receiving Banking Accounts for all types of transactions and instruments for all your needs. INVESTORS for direct wires - TT's, Manual downloads - MD's, SWIFTS transfers (including MT103, MT103/202. CASH, CREDIT LINE, AND OTHERS), DTC, BLOCK FUNDS, STP, FTP, OFF LEDGER, LEDGER TO LEDGER, IBAN, SBLC PROVIDERS, BTC, ALLIANCE LITE2 OR GPI /With UETR code. Automatic, Manual download, and Semi Download). Acceptable Sharing Ratio starts from 20% - 75% depending on transfer and fund types and the contract type you provide to us. Commission or fees covers settlement and other interest!

THE FOLLOWING AVAILABLE AND WILLING:
      - CURRENCY EXCHANGE AVAILABLE || EURO >> DOLLAR, DOLLAR >>EURO, EURO >> ANY CURRENCY, DOLLAR >> ANY CURRENCY ||
      - ASSETS // COMMODITIES // GOLD // CRUDE // DIAMOND
      -  WESTERN UNION //EDGE // CLASSIC // NORMAL
      - MONEY GRAM
      - RIA MONEY
      - SBLC
      - BTC // BUY // SALE //INVESTORS AVAILABLE!
      - BLOCK FUNDS - INVESTORS AVAILABLE!
      - 2D AND 3D SITE AVAILABLE
      SWIFT MT 103/202 STP/FTP Manual Download - ASIA INVESTORS
      SWIFT MT 103/202 STP/FTP Manual Download -  MIDDLE EAST INVESTORS
      SWIFT MT 103/202 STP/FTP Manual Download - USA INVESTORS
      SWIFT MT 103/202 STP/FTP Manual Download -  AUSTRALIA INVESTORS
      SWIFT MT103/202 // COLLATERAL // ONE WAY // DEBIT // L2L // S2S //Cash Wire Transfer - ASIA INVESTORS
      SWIFT MT103/202 // COLLATERAL // ONE WAY // DEBIT // L2L // S2S //Cash Wire Transfer - EUROPE INVESTORS
      SWIFT MT103/202 // COLLATERAL // ONE WAY // DEBIT // L2L // S2S //Cash Wire Transfer - MIDDLE EAST INVESTORS
      SWIFT MT103/202 // COLLATERAL // ONE WAY // DEBIT // L2L // S2S //Cash Wire Transfer - USA INVESTORS
      SWIFT MT103/202 // COLLATERAL // ONE WAY // DEBIT // L2L // S2S //Cash Wire Transfer –AUSTRALIA INVESTORS
      Alliance lite 2 //MD //AUTO - ASIA INVESTORS
      Alliance lite 2 //MD //AUTO - EUROPE INVESTORS
      Alliance lite 2 // MD /AUTO - USA INVESTORS

MT103/GPI AUTOMATIC / SEMI AUTO / MANUAL // + UETR CASH TRANSFER - ASIA INVESTORS
      MT103/GPI AUTOMATIC / SEMI AUTO / MANUAL // + UETR TRANSFER - EUROPE INVESTORS
      MT103/GPI TRANSFER AUTOMATIC / SEMI AUTO / MANUAL // + UETR - USA INVESTORS
      MT103/GPI TRANSFER AUTOMATIC / SEMI AUTO / MANUAL// + UETR - MIDDLE EAST INVESTORS

DTC Transfer - ASIA INVESTORS
      DTC Transfer - MIDDLE EAST INVESTORS
      DTC Transfer - USA INVESTORS
      DTC Transfer –CANADA INVESTORS

SEPA //SDD // SCTI // SCT //B2B //SDD CORE Transfer - ASIA INVESTORS
      SEPA //SDD // SCTI // SCT //B2B //SDD CORE Transfer - EUROPE INVESTORS
      SEPA //SDD // SCTI // SCT //B2B //SDD CORE Transfer - MIDDLE EAST INVESTORS
      SEPA //SDD // SCTI // SCT //B2B //SDD CORE Transfer - USA INVESTORS
      SEPA //SDD // SCTI // SCT //B2B //SDD CORE Transfer –CANADA INVESTORS
      2D & 3D SITE- ASIA INVESTORS
      2D & 3D SITE - EUROPE INVESTORS
      2D & 3D SITE - MIDDLE EAST INVESTORS
      2D & 3D SITE- USA INVESTORS
      2D & 3D SITE–CANADA INVESTORS
      IPIP/IPID Transfer - ASIA INVESTORS
      IPIP/IPID Transfer - MIDDLE EAST INVESTORS
      IPIP/IPID Transfer - USA INVESTORS
      IPIP/IPID Transfer –CANADA INVESTORS
      HAWALA PICKUP - ASIA INVESTORS
      HAWALA PICKUP - EUROPE INVESTORS
      HAWALA PICKUP - MIDDLE EAST INVESTORS
      HAWALA PICKUP- USA INVESTORS
      HAWALA PICKUP–CANADA INVESTORS
      CURRENCY EXCHANGE - ASIA INVESTORS
      CURRENCY EXCHANGE - EUROPE INVESTORS
      CURRENCY EXCHANGE - MIDDLE EAST INVESTORS
      CURRENCY EXCHANGE- USA INVESTORS
      CURRENCY EXCHANGE–CANADA INVESTORS
      - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ANY OF THE INVESTORS
      - DO NOT ASK FOR ANY KIND OF VIDEOS / REQUEST ONLY ON DEMAND WHEN APPLICABLE
      - UNNECESSARY DEMANDS ARE NOT PERMITTED, INVESTORS ARE GENUINE!
      - LONG-CHAIN BROKERS CONTRACTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
      - ONLY MANDATES AND DIRECT PROVIDERS SHOULD CONTACT
      - Do NOT ask for any kind of fee.
      -No time wasters will be permitted!

- NEW INVESTORS ARE ALSO WELCOME

If interested, either email: melchivonfc@ gmail.com me,  or WhatsApp me, +1 302 260 6019 

Feel free to ask questions or get info. If you're acting as a broker, you will be covered.
    • By Sans Kayode
      We are Zakázaný obsah of Gpi automatic transfer Cash and 
      MT103  wire transfer cash for HSBC Germany and U. K. HSBC Account, HSBC, HONG KONG, and HSBC Dubai.
      And payout is Guaranteed within 48hours.
      Kindly send me mail on  hashembullion84@gmail.com 

Important Information

Terms of Use