#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Need Real Receiver. Serious deal.

Working closely to serious companies, we have delivered excelent results. But this time we will need extra help, because our client have to transfer quickly an huge amount. We did Compliance and EVERYTHING fits perfectly. Need real receiver, with capacity over billions.

We will not work with the friend of the friend of the friend. Please make sure that real contact have to be done.

I have my own corporate account in Hong Kong, it has a huge limits. I'll prove that I'm the owner and signatory of the account. You will have 100% comfort. Instant account statement or online screenshot provided upon request. Full transparency and honesty guaranteed. Please contact me via my watsapp +992883885115

17 hours ago, Lethabo Dlamini said:

Trabajando en estrecha colaboración con empresas serias, hemos obtenido excelentes resultados. Pero esta vez necesitaremos ayuda extra, porque nuestro cliente tiene que transferir rápidamente una cantidad enorme. Hicimos Cumplimiento y TODO encaja perfectamente. Necesita un receptor real, con capacidad superior a miles de millones.

No trabajaremos con el amigo del amigo del amigo. Por favor, asegúrese de tener un contacto real.

Have a some unlimited Bank Account Business, if you are ready to go ahead on it and do the business transaction well I am ready too.

Best regards

Call me

Mr. JUAN

+34603130398

On 10/29/2020 at 6:05 AM, Lethabo Dlamini said:

Working closely to serious companies, we have delivered excelent results. But this time we will need extra help, because our client have to transfer quickly an huge amount. We did Compliance and EVERYTHING fits perfectly. Need real receiver, with capacity over billions.

We will not work with the friend of the friend of the friend. Please make sure that real contact have to be done.

Hello

I am the serious direct receiver (Citibank, ING, PKO Bank Polski SA, Nest Bank from Poland/EU) :
Wire Bank Transfer
SWIFT (MT103) cash  bank wire  transfer
SEPA (SCT) - European bank transfer (Iban to Iban)

I am the serious direct receiver without a network of  inmediateres spoiling every realy transaction.
All accounts are corporate accounts with no limit, one is a foundation (no agreement only deed of donation).

Ratio to be agreed.

Send me offer, procedures and  draft DOA via email:
bookingbartex@gmail.com

Thanks&Regards

On 10/29/2020 at 12:05 PM, Lethabo Dlamini said:

I have money changer corporate partner in Indonesia can receive mt 103 direct transfer.. 

On 10/30/2020 at 6:06 AM, juan addd fer said:

Tenha um negócio de conta bancária ilimitado, se você estiver pronto para ir em frente e fazer bem a transação comercial, estou pronto também.

Cumprimentos

Me liga

Sr. JUAN

+34603130398

Buenas noches, tengo receiver con cuenta  en españa, inglaterra,zimbabue, eua y polonia.

Caso tiene alguno interese puede me llamar, Raquel  +5511949153824

Guest Real receiver

Dear Sir, I am a real insta global pay receiver. 20% time period 48 hours. Bank to bank transaction in India only. Kindly send me your email address & contact no  or contact me at my email address  as under :-jhabar2009@gmail.com

Cell :-+91-8629008243

On 10/29/2020 at 12:05 PM, Lethabo Dlamini said:

I have money changer company in indonesia can receive mt103 

Hi,

I am from Singapore and I can receive up to 500 million per transaction each into 2 accounts from UBS and Bank Julius Baer Singapore. Mine is a wealth management account as I have pre-approval from the banks. I am the account manager for these accounts and there is no other person or mandate involved. You can contact me directly to +6597916349. Thanks

On 10/29/2020 at 10:35 AM, Lethabo Dlamini said:

I am real receiver. You can send me your terms at :-jhabar2009@gmail.com

Cell :-+91-8629849451

• 5 months later...

Which bank account do you need and country 

I am a direct receiver in Canada I can receive unlimited funds it's a special account  I am with bank of Montreal here in Canada I am not a send if you still need a receiver for a wire transfer kindly get back to me 

I have a good receiving account in Singapore. I have UBS, Bank Julius Baer which can receive huge amount in one trance. I can receive up to 500 million (USD/EUR) per transaction each into 2 accounts each from wealth management account Singapore. I handle these accounts and there is no other person or mandate involved. You can contact me directly to +6597916349. Thanks

We are the direct .Please contact me:nomura.ag.sw@gmail.com

I have a good receiving account in Singapore. I have UBS, Bank Julius Baer which can receive huge amount in one trance. I can receive up to 500 million (USD/EUR) per transaction each into 2 accounts each from wealth management account Singapore. I handle these accounts and there is no other person or mandate involved. You can contact me directly to +6597916349. Thanks