#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Hire For SEO Services

Sonal Pandey

Hire For SEO Services

Hello,

My name is Vijay Kumar,

Business Development Executive,

I hope you are doing well and have time to read my proposal.

We are pleased to provide you the following Social Media Management and SEO Services proposal.  The intent of the proposal is to deliver a complete social media and integrated marketing solution designed to optimize existing marketing and branding efforts to leverage the social components to attract additional prospects, customers and revenue and to build community, conversation and relationships with your audience.

Hiring full time dedicated SEO and Link Builder will be affordable for your websites SEO. You can hire a full time dedicated SEO, SMO and Link Builder only for USD 450/month and the resource will work 8 hours in a day and 22 days in a month only for you.

We are offering Social Media Consulting and Execution Services and SEO Services:

§         General Analysis and Social Marketing Integration Consulting

§         Social Media Strategy Development and Execution

§         Daily Social Media Management Services.

§         Link Building

§         Directory Submission, Meta Tag Creation, Google Analytics Creation, Blog Posting, Article Submission, Bookmarking and Forum Posting.

Social Media we are managing:

§         Facebook

§         Google+

§         Twitter

§         You Tube

§         Linkedin

Why to Choose Us:

§         General Social Media Strategy and Social Integrated Marketing consulting.

§         Social Media Account creation, management and daily responsibility, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube and Google Plus.

§         Fanpage custom landing page design and implementation.

§         Twitter page custom background design and implementation.

§         Development and execution of a social content strategy

§         Management of Fanpage posting

§         Management of Twitter posting

§         Cross channel flow consulting from all media sites including website, fanpage, twitter, etc.

§         General compilation and coordination of client news, events, community involvement postings within Social Media sites.

§         Responding and engaging with fans and followers to build relationships.

§         White Hat SEO

Moreover we also offer Web Designing, Web Development, and Mobile Application Development Services.

Do let me know your views and I would be happy to provide further details

Kind Regards,

Vijay Kumar

Business Development Executive