#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Urgent Attention!!!

Hello everyone,

I write this proposition to request your cooperation and partnership in a very viable and worthwhile financial transaction via bitcoin.

Thirty percent remuneration is projected tentatively for participation and it is open to negotiations. Further details will be provided upon receiving your response with an indication of interest in the deal.

Whatsapp:+79959739709

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Johnparham
      Working on non spendable coins to available balance! no Upfront Payment.
      Whatsapp: +12092252163

• By Hello2
      Hello,
      i am buying bitcoin outside of regulated exchange at the price of $14,000 per one bitcoin,
      BUYING PROCEDURE:
      You send to  me bitcoin first in my bitcoin address ,
      then after i have received bitcoin  i will pay you cash ,
      eg, you transfer to me 10 bitcoins ,
      i verified that i have received 10 bitcoin in my bitcoin wallet address,
      then i will transfer to you $140,000 .
      If you are bitcoin seller and you are interested to sell  bitcoin on the basis of $14,000 per one bitcoin then reach to me in my email address,
        reach to me in my email address, bindgram@gmail.com

• By Hello2
      Hello,
      i am looking for someone to loan me 2 BTC now and i will return latter  20 BTC to him or her,
      It is a great opportunity to make more money from your bitcoin by lending  your 2 BTC,
      i would like you to loan me with 2 BTC and then i will give you back 20 BTC,   the profit from your loan  will be 900%, i,e 18 bitcoins,   i will give you 20 BTC within 3 months,   that means you give me 2 BTC now and then after 90 days(3 months ) i pay you back 20 BTC.   You will make a profit of 18 BTC , i.e 20 BTC-2 BTC= 18 BTC   reach back to me in my email, bindgram@gmail.com  
    • By Thomas Czpak
      Hello everyone,
      Bitcoins (BTC) for sale outside the regulated market (OTC "Over The Counter Market" )..
      I am direct seller of BTC with best discount and procedure..
      My Bitcoins can be bought from anywhere in the world, because I sell Bitcoins only remotely via the Internet (online).
      I sell Bitcoins directly - OTC market (only) ==> Trading BTC on the OTC market is only direct transactions between natural persons (seller + buyer) without the participation of platforms, exchanges and exchange offices. Such miracles as platforms for OTC trading with payment via escrow are possible only in Nigerian Scams where scammers like wizards turn illegal transactions into legal business using fake websites of anonymous scammers .
      Minimum: 1 Bitcoin per one single transaction.
      Maximum: 500 Bitcoins per one single transaction.
      Discount for the buyer: -19% gross / -12% net
      Commission for inmediateres: 7% (3,5 + 3,5)
      Standard procedure:
      Contract Signed 
      Funds to seller 
      Bitcoins to buyer
      Commission to inmediateres
      Looking only for very serious buyers.
      Opportunity - I encourage you to invest in Bitcoins - in 2021/2022, 1 BTC will reach a price of $USD 600,000 (six hundred thousand).
      I don’t communicate via WhatsApp !
      Contact via email:   thomastrade.eu@gmail.com
      ----------
      Important information for people who have no experience in trading Bitcoins:
      1) Legally, BTC can be purchased on the regulated market (platforms, exchange offices and exchanges) but only up to the amount of 15,000 euros per day.
      Some platforms provide an escrow account for transactions.
      2) Above 15,000 euros, you can buy BTC in any amount but only outside the regulated market (OTC), i.e. directly from the seller.
      The rules for trading Bitcoin outside the regulated market are high risk as the buyer has to pay in advance by bank transfer to receive BTC.
      Buying BTC over the market OTC means that the only form of payment is standard (national, foreign or European) bank wire transfer, because payments via L/C, escrow, and conditional SWIFT (MT799, MT103+, MT103/72, MT103/202) are reserved only for legals transactions and not for OTC market trading.
    • By luci soo
      Buying or encashing your bitcoin, Only dealing in Sg face to face,PM me or email Lucifysoo@gmail.com