#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

I activate insta wallet pay /insta merchantpay / global businesspay / international globepay /insta bussinesspay . Any queries: Whatsapp on: +91 8104129210

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By srivivasan p
      INSTA BUSINESS PAY RECEIVER HERE. 45% RATIO. 
      INBOX ME WITH YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER
      PAYOUT IN BTC IN 2-3 HOURS.
    • By Stmorre
      I have instawallet pay funds for sale, or we can make exchange, you send me other wallet funds and I send you instawallet pay funds. Who has funds to do exchange, pm me. Or instawallet pay receiver can pm me too. doadop@gmail.com
    • By raj shahani
      I have been trapped in an extortion threat.
      I was told there is a receiver in International Global Pay. I had a friend who had a sender.
      The receiver’s broker offered 2 + 2 deal…that is the sender would get 2% of the dollars transferred and rest 2% would be shared by brokers involved in this deal.
      The deal was for 7 Million $. The 2% of 7 Million $ was to be received in 10 days after transfer.
      The sender and his broker were from India.
      The receiver was in Dubai. After the transfer the site went down and the payment was delayed.
      Now the sender’s brokers want the money…and the receiver says till the site is not restored…he cannot pay.
      The sender’s broker tell me that they have nothing to do with receiver…and that I have to pay irrespectively. I have argued that how am I responsible…they don’t want to hear anything and have put a lot of pressure on me to pay them 2% of 7 Million dollars in INR. They have went ahead and threatened me too of extreme consequences if I do not pay real money.
      How do I come out of this situation, as this just sounds like extortion.
      I told the sender’s brokers that once the site is up if they want the 7 Million dollars would be reversed by receiver in sender’s wallet…because I am not liking this threat.
      The sender’s broker say…they won’t accept anything other than money in INR.

• By Rizwan
      Hello

I urgently need instamerchantpay sender , no upfront 

Payout will be immediate through bitcoin, if need bitcoin proof will be provided 

If you are not sender then don't waste your time
      Regards
      kapilagroup@gmail.com

• By bonbonv
      Hello

If you can loading the following to contact me.
      We can make good money if you are dependable

USA credit cards with no online access 40 percent to you
      international global pay
      insta globe pay
      insta wallet

+1202 371 4752 WHATSAPP